- The NZ Martial Arts Institute is established to build the credibility of Martial Arts within New Zealand
- Our Audited members are Independently verified as being ethical and competent and having authentic grades.
- We have established quality standards which our members agree to abide by.
- We can help individuals who have no access to a valid promotion path by setting up grading panels of independent but appropriately qualified people
- We also need the support of properly qualified martial artists to achieve these goals.
SIS (Security Integral System) seminar in April
Cesar Pelegrin Seminar 2017 brochure
Hanshi Chris R Dessa president was unanimously voted to retain as president
Shihan Simon Gaunt now vice president.
Sensei Syed Mohiuddin secretary
Shihan Peter Jennings Kokuyshin Karate, Wellington, heading a team to Japan tournament this month.
Hanshi Dessa heading a team to Fukukoa, Japan for training, refereering and judge at the Seishinkan Renmai tournament.
Shihan Ray Irving Shotokan Counties, heading a team to Canada Karate tournament.
Promotional Video now available on UTube
Annual membership fees are due by 1st June 2017.
As agreed by the committee the fees are now $50 yearly.
Direct credit to NZMAI ASB bank auckland no.12-3016-0681393-00
please add a reference name.